Our client; Aegean Airlines is a successful airline operating as a Star Alliance member recognised across Europe. We are delighted to be working exclusively with Aegean to recruit A320 Captains starting in Greece for 2018.
Captains – Type Rated
- EASA/JAR ATPL with a valid A320 Type Rating, IR, medical Class 1 certificate
- 5000 hours Total Time on Airline Jet Aircraft with a MTOW above 25 tonnes
- 1000 Captain hours as PIC on A320
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- Last flight on an A320 within last 24 months as a Captain
- No record of accident/incident
- Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany A320 Captain licence
- EU Passport
- 1 year renewable contract
- Competitive European Captain salary
- Accommodation and transportation in Greece for A320 Captains
- Bases in Greece
- Screening and start dates
- Personal Accident / Travel Insurance provided
- Option for part time pattern in winter
A320 Captains SIM screening will be held in Frankfurt (FRA). Accommodation to be arranged by the airline. Travel on the airlines short haul network will be provided if requested.
If successful, Captain Interview and Psychometric test in Athens
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your A320 Captain application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the A320 Captain position please contact Jordan Brown on +44 (0) 1256 368 500, +44 (0) 7538 883011 or alternatively, please send your CV to Jordan.Brown@resourcegroup.co.uk
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.