Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast growing aviation industry.
We are sourcing an experienced CAT B1 Licensed Engineer for our well established Client based in Germany.
- Performance of servicing and repair work as part of line maintenance for the A300-600, A330-200 and 300 aircraft models
- Removal and installation of hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical assemblies and systems as per order and qualification requirements
- Replacement of defective components and wear and tear parts
- Carrying out functional inspections using test and inspection equipment
- Inspecting the aircraft following repair or maintenance work
- Responsibility for visual and functional checks in accordance with the permit
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic specialising in maintenance technology, or alternatively in another profession with a relevant qualification
- Several years of professional experience in line maintenance, flight line and ramp
- Licence clearance in accordance with EASA Part 66 CAT B1 for aircraft models A300-600, A310 or A330-200 and 300 is absolutely required
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Confident user of MS Office
- Willingness to do shift work and overtime
What the role offers – Permanent position, excellent salary, Possible organizational & partly financial support for accommodation & travel, company pension scheme, extensive opportunities for training & further education
This position is based in Bremen and other opportunities available in Toulouse, France.
You must have the right to work in the EU
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review
This is an A320 type rated campaign. You must have a valid A320 or A330 rating with a minimum of 500 hours on type. Please only submit an application if you will accept a job offer on the A320 Fleet at our Gatwick base. There may be opportunities at Heathrow but these will be limited.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do at British Airways. Our commitment to them is integral to our promise: To Fly. To Serve.
For British Airways Pilots, the customer always comes first. Your goal will be to provide the very best flight experience possible. Wherever you are going, your flying will be world class. The life of a commercial pilot is both challenging and exciting. Never more so than at British Airways. Joining one of the most progressive international airlines in the industry, you’ll be challenged every day to perform to the highest standards. In everything you do, you will be integral to delivering our reputation for unrivaled customer service.
We offer a greater choice of fleet types and routes, both long and shorthaul, than any other UK airline. You can fly the world’s most modern fleet including the new Boeing 787 and Airbus A380. Far beyond the flight deck, you’ll be respected for the difference you make. You can be proud to lead a superb customer-centric operation. With you on board, we’ll achieve our vision to become the ‘most admired airline’.
If you aspire to be a Captain of the future and have impressive determination, impeccable professionalism and total devotion to our customers, experienced commercial pilots can apply via the Direct Entry Pilot Scheme – A320.
You belong up here with us. That’s why we’ll provide you with world-class training, invaluable experience and the rewards and career progression you would expect from a global premium airline.
The primary base to be offered will be Gatwick, there may be additional requirements for Heathrow. Your base will be confirmed at point of offer.
Please see job description for minimum entry requirements.
If you are selected, the assessment will involve a testing session, an interview and a simulator session. The assessment dates are ongoing.
IR A OFERTA DE EMPLEO