We are recruiting for a fast-growing leisure airline Small Planet with operations in Europe, MENA and Asia regions.
Positions: Junior Cabin Crew, Cabin Crew, Senior Cabin Crew
Start date: March, contract until 31.10.2018
Course: planned in MAR 2018
- Min. 18 years old
- EU-citizens only
- Valid passport
- Able to pass EASA medical check
- For experienced cabin crew EASA cabin crew attestation is mandatory
- Minimum arm reach 210 cm, with both arms on tip toes
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of Swedish ( B2). For experienced CC Swedish language is an advantage, not a core criteria.
- No tattoos *
8th MAR Arlanda
* Tattoos might be acceptable if not visible with the uniform, if visible – must be small and with no sensitive content.
Please contact us to get more information concerning this job offer.
Deadline for application: 07 March 2018
Please send us your application including your English CV, ID photo, passport copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your will be also asked to fill in the Application Form from us.
Experience Cabin Crew Candidates are requested to deliver also:
- Cabin Crew Attestation
- Medical Class 2 (if valid)
- Reference letter(s) from previous employer(s) indicating duration of employment.
Please note: If you have been already informed about this offer and selection days details by Small Planet then you are already in the process and you do not need to apply to us as well. Only applications that meet the requirements will be considered and replied to.