Due to our continued expansion we are delighted to announce a new 4 on / 4 off Roster & Revised Salary conditions in our Dublin base.
With a current fleet of over 440 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, 1 Boeing 737-700 series aircraft and 3 LearJet and confirmed orders to grow our fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024 as well as the introduction of the Boeing Max in 2019, we are currently recruiting for the following roles in our Dublin base on our new 4 on / 4 off Roster & Revised Salary:
- B2 Engineers
- B1 Engineers
- Cat A Engineers
You will work as part of a team of experienced engineers carrying our scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on our fleet of aircraft in Dublin each day and night.
All of our engineers have:
- The best training in the industry
- A fixed roster pattern
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work across our network
- Access to type training if suitably qualified
- Stable employment
To hear more about these exciting opportunities and our Revised Salary please send us your CV today!!
IR A OFERTA DE EMPLEO
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety and security in the cabin, demonstrate the safety guideline to the passengers;
- Deliver inflight meals and recommend duty free products to customers;
- Work as a team and deliver customer services activities to fulfil the clients’ needs and enquiries;
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong;
- Minimum age of 18;
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment;
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese Language) OR Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects (including English & Chinese Language) OR Equivalent;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Knowledge of other Asian languages, particularly Japanese and Korean, would be an advantage;
- Outgoing and stunning personality;
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic;
- Polished communication skills;
- Possess a positive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Good team player;
- Experienced in service industry would be an added advantage.
IR A OFERTA DE EMPLEO