We would like to invite you to apply as we are building up our reserve list of potential cabin crew members for the next year. You will be invited by end December to participate to a video-screening. The recruitment days will be organised only when we have an immediate recruitment need. For that reason, we are not able yet to specify the dates but you will be informed of the options as soon as we can.
As Cabin Crew Member, you are the perfect host for our passengers on board the aircraft. You recognize our passengers’ wishes at a glance and know how to give excellent service. You are also responsible for the cabin safety on board and apply company and Belgian Civil Aviation Authority procedures rigorously.
- You arrive at work on time for the pre-flight briefing, and adhere to company procedures and grooming standards
- You ensure passengers to receive the highest possible standard of service and customer care
- You attend all necessary company training
- You have excellent language skills in all three languages: English, French and Dutch. Any other language is an asset
- You are able to provide a copy of your diploma (minimum A2)
- You are punctual, friendly and a good listener
- You empathise with passengers and can keep a cool head at all times
- You are willing to work in an irregular working pattern and during the weekend
- You have a natural interest in different cultures and you are willing to work on our short-haul and long-haul network.
- The ability to swim at least 25 metres
- You have no visible tattoo’s
How to apply?
- Upload your CV and motivational letter
- Upload a copy of your most recent school or university certificate
- Do not forget to add a clear photo of yourself
- Clearly indicate your language knowledge on your CV Warehouse application
Only if all criteria are fulfilled, your application will be legitimate.
If your application has been considered positive after the first cv screening, you will be invited to participate to our video screening. When doing the recording, please make sure you have a good connection to ensure the quality of the video.
You can apply until 24/12/2018.