ARPI Aviation informs with pleasure about the opening of the recruitment process for the position of Captain and First Officer, work dedicated to Braathens Regional Airlines.
- EXPERIENCE ON TYPE ATR 72 600
- min 3000 hours as PIC, and 1000 on type
- min 500 hours total flight time as FO
- EASA LICENCE
- EASA Medical Class 1
- ICAO English LVL 4 (5-6 is meritorious)
- IR(A)M (valid)
- EU citizen
- extracts from the police load register must be submitted in an unbroken envelope at the first interview
- Scandinavian language is a requirement
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send CV and full body photo at email: email@example.com
with title: BRA/CPT/FO/2017
FlyViking offers scheduled flights to regional airports in Norway.
Our initial fleet is based on DHC8 with currently three airplanes and two more in order. FlyViking is owned by Viking Air Norway AS.
Currently we fly to 7 different destinations in Northern Norway. The operational area will also be expanded to central and southern Norway.
Get the chance to work for Norway’s new airline in the Arctic environment and explore the land of the northern lightning and the midnight sun!
We are looking for experienced captains to work for FlyViking AS.
- Maximum height 182 cm
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation issued according to EASA regulations
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Report
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish)
- Ability to swim at least 25 meters unaided
- No visible tattoos (this includes tattoos that are visible through clothing)
- No visible piercing (except ears)
- No criminal records
Candidates are requested to send the application documents in English /including actual full length photo/ on the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. nr CC/TOS/2017 in the title of the email. We will like to inform that we will only contact chosen candidates