Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast growing aviation industry.
We are sourcing an experienced CAT B1 Licensed Engineer for our well established Client based in Germany.
- Performance of servicing and repair work as part of line maintenance for the A300-600, A330-200 and 300 aircraft models
- Removal and installation of hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical assemblies and systems as per order and qualification requirements
- Replacement of defective components and wear and tear parts
- Carrying out functional inspections using test and inspection equipment
- Inspecting the aircraft following repair or maintenance work
- Responsibility for visual and functional checks in accordance with the permit
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic specialising in maintenance technology, or alternatively in another profession with a relevant qualification
- Several years of professional experience in line maintenance, flight line and ramp
- Licence clearance in accordance with EASA Part 66 CAT B1 for aircraft models A300-600, A310 or A330-200 and 300 is absolutely required
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Confident user of MS Office
- Willingness to do shift work and overtime
What the role offers – Permanent position, excellent salary, Possible organizational & partly financial support for accommodation & travel, company pension scheme, extensive opportunities for training & further education
This position is based in Bremen and other opportunities available in Toulouse, France.
You must have the right to work in the EU
Please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate review