On behalf of our major European MRO client, AeroProfessional are pleased to be seeking qualified B1/B2 Mechanics for a young and fast-growing Part-145 approved Organisation.
For the right candidate, an extremely competitive salary package is on offer with overtime and allowances on top. You will be provided with a two-year contract with a high possibility of extension to permanent employment. 25 daysâ vacation per year accompanies a flexible shift pattern of 5 days on and 2 days off. If you or any friends/colleagues might be interested then please get in touch today.
- Valid EASA Part 66 license
- Experience in aircraft maintenance
- Flexibility (work place / work time), resilience and quality awareness
- Independent, structured and result-oriented working methods
- Do you have a valid EASA Part 66 license?
- Do you have the right to live and work in the EU?