CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from B777 First Officers on behalf of our client, Emirates Airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline operates a fleet of over 240 wide bodied aircraft to over 150 destinations worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to a join a well-established airline. We are looking for driven individuals who want to relocate to Dubai.
Emirates Airline offer a competitive total pay and benefits package. With the diverse range of the opportunities within the Emirates Group you will have the opportunity to not only upgrade your career, but also experience a whole new lifestyle for yourself and your family.
As a First Officer on our B777 fleet, you must meet these minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 2000 hrs on MTOW ≥ 20T
- Minimum of 3000 hrs on MTOW between 10T & 20T
On top of this you will need to have:
- A valid ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent) with an unrestricted class one medical certificate
Pilots with Frozen ATPL, type rated on Airbus or Boeing, can be invited for the selection process on the proviso that they obtain a full ATPL, if successful, prior to joining.
- English language fluency to ICAO English level 4 or above
- Flown at least 150 hrs within the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 10T
If you are currently rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380, you may be entitled to an enhanced package:
• 5000 hours flying an aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tonnes or more; of which
• 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and;
• 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates
• ICAO English level 4 or above (or equivalent)
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com or call 0035315042554