As one of the world’s biggest global airline brands, we’re looking for the best.
We want motivated, technically proficient and experienced pilots who deliver excellence.
We hire Direct Entry Captains for our Boeing 777 Fleet and successful candidates can choose to work on our Passenger routes OR our SkyCargo Freighter routes.
At the end of your application your can specify which package you are interested in and if you are shortlisted we will get in touch with more information and to confirm your choice.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
To apply, you must have a valid ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent) with its associated class 1 medical certificate.
As a direct entry Captain on our Boeing 777 fleet you must meet these minimum requirements:
• 7000 hours total flying time
• 3000 hours command time on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50T
• Currently type-rated as a commander on an aircraft such as B737, A320 or larger
• Flown at least 150 hours in command in the 12 months before joining Emirates
• ICAO English level 5 or above
• At least 1000 hours of wide body aircraft (B747/B787/B777/A380) and long haul experience in the last 3 years
If your experience as a Captain exceeds our minimum requirements, you may be entitled to an enhanced package.
You will be required to demonstrate exceptional performance in our assessment process and meet the following criteria:
• 7000 hours command time flying an aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tonnes or more; of which: o 4000 hours are on B744, B777 or B787 and; o 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates
• ICAO English level 6
We do not accept simulator time as part of your calculated flying hours.
Please make sure you attach these documents to your online application:
3. ATPL with the type-rating for the aircraft you currently fly
4. Class 1 medical certificate with no limitations (except visual corrections)