Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all crews are provided with an optimal and legal operational flight documents to meet QE and QCAA requirements and to assist the pilot in command to exercise operational control of a safe, efficient and economical flight.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Furnishing operating crew with legal operational flight plans after analyzing legal requirements for entire routes and destinations
- Verifying the latest aircraft defects report issues by maintenance to evaluate the impacts of any defect on aircraft performance
- Studying weather conditions for flight routes and destinations to ensure flight will not fly through turbulence or weather conditions that could affect aircraft fuselage
- Capturing up-to-date flight progress information (Flight Watch) and ensuring that the flight movement information is both current and accurate
- Facilitating weight and balance information which include total payload, fuel requirements, aircraft weights and limitations, which maximize potential revenue, while satisfying all safety standards
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree and Flight Dispatch License combined with at least five years of experience in a similar role. You will need knowledge of JAA/QCAR regulations and crew legality calculations. Previous experience in Business Aviation would be well regarded.
You will need to be fluent in English (written and spoken) to perform this role.Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport