Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 9,500 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and the US.
We were founded in 1993, but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with bigger Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Today, we are one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. We are constantly introducing brand new aircraft to our fleet, as well as launching new routes and establishing new bases in Europe, Asia and the US. Today, we have around 150 aircraft and boast one of the world’s youngest and greenest fleets with an average age of just 3.6 years. New aircraft is a win-win for the customers, the environment and the company’s costs and is key in order to maintain our vision of offering affordable fares for all.
We also have over 250 aircraft on order – the biggest aircraft order in Europe, which means that in the coming years, we will take delivery of brand new Boeing 737-800s, Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Airbus A320neos and Airbus 321 Long Range aircraft.
• Legal authorization to work in the UK (EU), valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-renter the United Kingdom (multiple entry status)
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum 20 years old
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image
• Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirements and pass a flight medical examination.
• You need to be 160cm or taller (from passport or other official document)
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• You live in the greater London area or are willing to relocate
• Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
• Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
• Applications can only be made through Webcruiter
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”
• Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam)
After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). This is an ongoing process, and it might be a long time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
• Good pension and insurance schemes
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
Contracts with OSM Aviation will be provided if you pass all steps of the application process.