ASTA are actively seeking experienced & non-experienced cabin crew on behalf of our client Primera Air Our clients are looking for team members who can identify themselves with our Client’s core values: Care, Integrity, Dynamic, Reliability and Fun.
Our Client, strive to ensure that their customers enjoy a safe flight with high standards of customer service.
We are looking for exceptional people to offer this service. If you are friendly, confident, have a passion for excellent customer service delivery and passionate about people and flying please apply today.
Only applicants meeting the requirements listed below will be considered.
• Applicant must hold a full Passport with unrestricted worldwide travel
• Graduated from High School (grade 12)
• Operating to European Destinations
• Criminal Record Check and a verifiable 5year employment history
• Able to swim minimum 200 meters unaided and physically fit
• Speak and read English fluently
Successful applicants will also be/have:
• Safety focussed • Friendly, calm and open minded • Willing to work in diverse environment • Have previous experience in hospitality, customer and sales services environment • have high selling skills • Service minded • Highly flexible • Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this position and meet all the above requirements, please forward your Completed Application Form, CV, Attestation, Medical, Passport Copy and digital photo to me as soon as possible and I will come back to you with further details.