Eurowings Europe is looking for you to support our team as a flight attendant (m/f), limited to 24 months with Stuttgart and Hamburg as homebase.
As a Flight Attendant (m/f) with Eurowings, you will be employed on short and medium-haul flights all over Europe. Aboard our modern A320, you carry responsibility for the safety of our passengers, the cleaning and preparation of the cabin, as well as for the execution of the on-board service.
You are spontaneous, open-minded, responsible and you like to work in a team? You enjoy working in service and the contact with passengers brings you pleasure? Shift work presents a positive challenge to you? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
Our conditions of employment:
- Contract over 24 months with the option for renewal (50 percent periodic part-time model possible)
- A sound flight attendant training over approx. 5 weeks
- Provision of a complete uniform
- Holiday entitlement of 42 days per year
- Capital-forming benefits
- Holiday pay and Christmas bonus respectively ½ salary
- Absence allowance during the flight service
- Overtime payment
- Special discounts for numerous hotels und car rental companies
- Attractive travel conditions
- Numerous training seminars
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong service ethos
- High commitment and resilience
- Adequate, confident und well-groomed appearance
- Very good team skills, sociability und excellent manners
- Minimum height: 1,60m
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Very good knowledge of the English and German language
- Min. General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
- Unrestricted passport
- non EU-citizens: permit of residence and working permit
- Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres
- Very good overall state of health
- Ability to swim
- Accessibility by telephone and internet access
- Please apply online exclusively!
- A preselection is made based on the Eurowings profile of requirements.
- If your online submitted application meets the profile of requirements, we will invite you for an interview.
- The interview takes place in the form of an Assessment Center, where abilities of the applicants concerning constructive problem solving when dealing with clients will be tested.
About Eurowings GmbH:
The Eurowings GmbH based in Düsseldorf is a hundred-percent subsidiary of the Deutsche Lufthansa AG and has transported over 2.7 million passengers in 2014. However, since 2015 the former regional carrier has set a new course: Under the brand name Eurowings and as part of the Lufthansa Group, the Eurowings GmbH offers low-cost flights to numerous destinations throughout Europe.
Therefore we are looking for motivated and qualified candidats to support our team in different areas. We offer you an exciting and diverse environment as well as the chance of a career with one of the most renowned airlines in Germany. Let us take off together- we look forward to your application!