CAE Parc Aviation is seeking Rated and Non-Rated Captains for the B737NG on behalf of our Client Skymark Airlines in Japan. Skymark has shown strong performance in recent years and we are pleased to offer both commuting and non-commuting contracts on the B737-800 for experienced commercial Jet Captains.
Skymark Airlines is Japan’s third largest carrier and currently operates twenty-six B737-800s on its domestic routes.
A 3-year renewable contract is on offer, with Tokyo as the base of operations. A Non-Commuting roster and a Commuting roster of 10 days off per month is available.
A very attractive package is on offer, which includes:
- – Contract completion bonus
- -Pay during training
- -Per Diems
- -Accommodation provided
- -Travel allowance
- -Educational allowance
Some of the minimum requirements include:
- 5,000 total hours
- 1,500 PIC hours on the following aircraft types:
– B717, B737-400-900, B757, B767, B744, B777, B787
– A300, A320 series, A330, A340, A380
– MD90, MD11
– E145- E195
– CRJ200- CRJ1000
- Date of Last Flight on one of the mentioned types, within the last 18 months
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Amy Wise at email@example.com