EXPERIENCE THE WORLD AS PART OF YOUR CAREER
Join our international team of cabin crew and see where your journey takes you
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
There are a few qualities which will make you stand out. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things we look for in our candidates.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
The perfect application
As well as the role requirements, there’s a little more that great cabin crew members offer.
You should be determined to always perform well. And no doubt you’ll be able to manage a pretty demanding work schedule.
Also, you’ll be culturally aware and reflect who we are – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan. These are the characteristics we look for when you meet us at an assessment day, so come prepared to demonstrate these qualities individually and in the group exercises we prepare for you.
Travelling becomes more than part of your job, it becomes your lifestyle; and our concessional travel tickets make it easier to explore new cities outside of your layovers. That’s just one of the incredible rewards we offer you, here’s what you can look forward to
Cabin Crew Terms and ConditionsStarting Pay:
|Basic Monthly Salary:Grade II (Economy Class)||AED 4260/month|
|Flying Pay: Grade II (Economy Class)||AED 61.25/on hourly basis (avg. 80-100 hrs/month)|
|Approximate average monthly pay:||AED 9770/month ~ tax free(~2660 USD, 2290 EUR, 2040 GBP)|