Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros AIR NAMIBIA busca Tripulantes de Cabina de Pasajeros
Descripción del empleo
Company: Air Namibia
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Location: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITIONS
To ensure the safety of passengers and crew members throughout the duration of the flight. This entails the safety officer on board, ensuring on-time departures, and attending to passengers in case of medical emergencies by ensuring compliance to aviation safety rules and regulations.
Job Functions: Client Services
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Coordinate pre-flight preparations.
- Perform post flight administration duties
- Maintain legal flight attitude and roster.
- Maintain and continuously enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide exceptional in-flight service for the welfare, comfort, enjoyment and safety of our passengers on board aircraft.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 25 points, and a D-symbol in English.
- 2 years practical experience in the customer service field.
- Must be at least 20 years of age with a minimum height of 1.6m (with reasonable portion between height and weight) which must be maintained.
- Attached current full length of picture to application.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in a foreign language will be an advantage (German &Portuguese).
- Must produce proof of Namibian citizenship, as well as a valid Namibian Passport.
- Must be task orientated and interpersonally competent with a high level of integrity.
- Must have a neat appearance and friendly demeanor.
- Must be medically fit.
- Must be able to swim (Will be tested)
- Must have reliable transport.
- Must be contactable and flexible to work long hours and on short notice.
- Must be able to commence duty with immediate effect.
- Must have a valid police clearance certificate
No Applications that are hand-delivered or submitted via e-mail will be accepted .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading.
As per Affirmative Action (Employment) Act 29 of 1998; Namibian Citizens from previously disadvantage groups are encouraged to apply.
Only candidates with the highest level of standards and Integrity will be considered for employment. No CV’s will be returned.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
50 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy