Comandante Comandantes Airbus A320 Brunei
Descripción del empleo
Our client needs little introduction as the flagship carrier in Brunei. We are delighted to be working with them to recruit A320 Captains to operate their global network.
Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration package tailored for expatriates who seek a peaceful and family oriented lifestyle based in Brunei Darussalam where cost of living is significantly low. The “TAX FREE” remuneration package comprises of cash and non-cash elements including a generous amount of leave.
• 3 year contract
• Competitive Salary with bonus, plus allowances
• Per Diems provided
• Accommodation allowance provided for contract duration
• Education Allowance for up to 3 Children
• Concessionary travel
• Up to 48 days Annual Leave
• 5,000 hours total on all aircraft types (fixed wing types only considered)
• 1,000 hours PIC on Airbus A320 family
• Current as PIC on Airbus A320 family
• License Proficiency Check as PIC on Airbus A320 family to be valid on start of employment
• EASA Licence
• English Proficiency Level 6
• Current Class 1 Medical
• Maximum Age 60 Years on start of employment with RB
A320 Captain Interview and SIM screening will be held in Brunei.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your A320 Captain application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoFor more information on how to apply for the position please contact Rosemarie Mitchell on +44 (0) 1256 368 500, or +44 (0) 7496 832 483 or alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
30 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy