Copiloto Copilotos AIRBUS A320 ESLOVENIA
Descripción del empleo
RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire A320 Type Rated First Officers for our leading Client based in Slovenia:
Established in 1961, The Slovenian airline offers more than 170 scheduled flights each week to Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Manchester, Munich, Paris, Podgorica, Prague, Pristina, Sarajevo, Skopje, Tirana, Vienna, and Zurich.
A320 TYPE RATED FIRST OFFICER:
– EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
– EASA Frozen Air Transport Pilot License (CPL with completed ATPL theory) or ATPL
– Knowledge of English (ICAO Level 4)
– Total 1000 hours on aeroplanes with MTOW ≥18000 kg and 500 hours as FO on type Airbus
– Recommendation letter
– Valid A320 TR
– Organisational skills
– Precision and reliability
– Self-disciplined with high integrity
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability and motivation to achieve a consistently high level of performance
– High stress tolerance and capacity
– Able to make good judgments and decisions
- 10 days OFF Per Month Plus at least 30 days of vacation.
- During training, transport (to/from simulator), salary and accommodation is taken care of. Candidates are employed and they receive the salary from the day training begins.
- Permanent Contract with 6 Month’s Trial Period.
- Updated CV
- EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EASA Air Transport Pilot License
- Certificate of Impunity, a Certificate from the Criminal Records
- Last 3 pages of Log book
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoEmail your Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
234 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy