Copiloto Copilotos Boeing 777
Descripción del empleo
Turkish Airlines via CAE Parc Aviation want to hear from you! As part of their on-going, extensive growth expansion Turkish Airlines are now servicing more routes than any other European or Asian carrier. CAE Parc Aviation offer to guide you through the application, screening and start process by providing support, co-ordination, reliability and detailed screening preparation information.
Base: Istanbul, Turkey
Screening dates and location: Screening in Istanbul every week
Flights and accommodation: Provided
Commencement Date: Immediate start dates
- Birth date after 01.01.1965,
- Minimum high school diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No history of criminal record.
- Minimum Frozen ATPL,
- Minimum 1.500 flight hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes,
- Minimum 1.000 flight hours on the applied aircraft type,
- Flowen at least 250 hours in the last 12 months on the applied aircraft type
- Meet the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO Level 4 in English,
- Only JAA/EASA/FAA/ICAO licences are acceptable.
Salary and Benefits Packages include:
- Monthly salary and quarterly bonus
- Per Diems
- Overtime over 70 flight hours
- ID90 Tickets and unlimited ZED travel on THY network
- Low tax payment
- Screening flights and accommodation fully covered by THY
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
46 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy