Mantenimiento Aeronáutico ELLINAIR necesita personal de Mantenimiento A,B1/B2
Descripción del empleo
We currently have a number of positions open for the role of Aircraft Engineer to join our maintenance Team (EASA CAT. A or B1 / B2 engineers) based in Thessaloniki International Airport “Macedonia“. This is a unique opportunity to join Ellinair by Mouzenidis Group, servicing our fleet of currently 3 aircraft that fly up to 30 domestic and international destinations throughout the year with more than 500.000 passengers. This role requires the successful candidates to take responsibility for the maintenance and certification of A319/320 aircraft. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a proven track record in an aircraft maintenance environment.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include
- Performance and certification of Line Maintenance work up to and including A Check, as outlined in the Ellinair MOE, to ensure compliance with prescribed airworthiness standards (EASA/HCAA).
- Perform duties assigned by your supervisors in a safe, timely and diligent manner in accordance with the approved standards and company procedures.
- Full utilization of all IT systems in use throughout the maintenance department.
- Adherence to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety requirements.
- Strict adherence to the relevant airport regulations and directions.
- Maintain the work environment and work vehicles in a clean and safe condition.
- Play an active part in the continuous improvement programmes which are ongoing within the Maintenance Department.
To be considered for the role of Aircraft Engineer, candidates must meet the following:
- Hold a Company approval (CRS) in respect of the EASA Aircraft Maintenance Category A, B1/B2 License on A318/319/320/321 aircraft.
- Holder of Category B1/B2 License including following type rating:
- Airbus A318/319/320/321 with CFM56 and V2500 engine
- Verifiable 5 years background/employment history for B1/B2, including the required practical experience of 6 months in the last two Years.
- Verifiable 3 years background/employment history for A, including the required practical experience of 6 months in the last two Years.
- Familiarity and experience of using IT systems including the MS Office.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Eligible to live and work in the Hellenic Republic without restriction.
- Hold a full clean driving EU license.
- Hold an unrestricted EU passport.
- Able to provide detailed verifiable references.
- Able to pass a security background check.
- Capable of and prepared to work shift, based on a 24 x 7 pattern.
- Prepared to complete a medical questionnaire and medical examination.
- Clean criminal record
- If you are a non Hellenic Republic Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Hellenic Republic for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from those country/countries.
Key Competencies / Skills Required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, with proven organizational skills.
- Experienced and competent in the use of IT computer systems (including MS Office).
- Strong technical judgment and trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An enthusiastic team member with a positive attitude to work effectively in an ever-changing environment.
- A high level of flexibility including a willingness to travel on request to assist with recovery of aircraft in AOG situations.
- Familiarity and experience of using the RAMCO computer system.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
42 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy