Copiloto Malaysia Airlines B737NG First Officer / A330 First Officer
Descripción del empleo
On behalf of our client Malaysia Airlines, Spectrum Aviation is pleased to be chosen as their recruitment partner for the recruitment of B737NG First Officers and A330 First Officers. These positions offer an excellent opportunity for professional career-minded pilots seeking to move their career to the next level. Operating an extensive Asian and international network Malaysia Airlines will offer successful candidates a 2 to 3 year contract directly with the airline. In addition to very attractive pay and allowances, excellent leave, travel concessions and medical benefits are available. Initial screening will take place in Malaysia on the 21st of August and will take 2 days to complete. Full details will be available on your application and subject to meeting the minimum qualifications below. To apply for these positions you must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Hold an ATPL or Frozen ATPL
- Current B737 600-900 or A330 – 200 / 300 Type Rating.
- Have Completed the B737 Type Rating in a B737NG
- course/simulator or A330 – 200 / 300 simulator
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Current Instrument and Multi-Engine rating
- Total flying hours in excess of 500 hours for B737 pilots or 1,500 hours for A330 pilots
- 500 hours on A330 type (nil for B737 pilots)
- Certified English Language Proficiency Level 5 or above
- Under 56 years of age on date of selection
If you are seeking a new First Officer position on the B737NG or A330, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of Asia’s leading flag carriers. If you are interested in applying for these positions and meet all of the above minimum qualifications and experience please forward a copy of your latest CV to us. We look forward to discussing this requirement with you further.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo
51 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy