Tierra Personal para Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) Norwegian
Descripción del empleo
Reporting to the NAR SSC Director Safety, Compliance and Security.
• Managing FDM data flow for the Group, ensuring compliance with ICAO guidance and, EASA and local regulations
• Liaison with the relevant stakeholders regarding the FDM database and the output from the tool, including recovering of the data
• Performing daily assessments of collected FDM data in cooperation with safety advisors
• Performing statistical and trend analysis of safety events captured by FDM
• Ensure that issues identified through FDM are communicated to the responsible manager promptly.
• Taking part in internal safety inquiries by providing related FDM analysis
• Performing Safety Performance Monitoring by FDM related SPI’s
• Continuously improving company FDM and SMS
• Following industry safety management trends and worldwide safety events
• Supporting the Norwegian Team
• Have a Technical University/undergraduate degree in Aeronautics or similar
• Have significant experience in FDM and knowledge on safety management principles and aeronautical regulations (EASA, ICAO, PL CAA)
• Have excellent computer skills and a higher than average understanding of MS Office
• Have good analytical skills, be able to think creatively, plan and organize, collect and analyse information, show initiative
• Knowledge about applicable rules and regulations within the aviation industry is an advantage.
• Structured, analytical, precise, and able to work under pressure
• Proactive with problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent communication skills, writing and speaking in English
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Positive attitude with a “can do” spirit
• Preferable bilingual (Spanish).
ID standby tickets on all Norwegian flights according to Group’s policy.
Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization in the beautiful city of Barcelona.
Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
28 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy