Descripción del empleo
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of â¬ 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europeâs number one space enterprise and the worldâs second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary â on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Responsable of 145 has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space Getafe.
The successful applicant will join (QUALITY / Assurance).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Support to the Fra 145 certification application and attainment and to the EASA end PERAM 145 licences and certificacions management at CAP.
- Act as the interface with the Authorities in charge of civil and/or military organisation approvals (OA) and ensure that organisation approval requirements (DOA, POA, MOA as applicable) are fulfilled.
- Lead the closure of aviation authority findings and assure the integration of new products within the approval from the regulatory authorities.
- Validate company OA procedures for compliance with part 21/145 and manage the certifying of staff.
- Organisational Approval Procedures and Closure of Findings.
- Ensure fulfilment of Organisation Approval requirements to External Authorities, to lead the closure of finding.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Companyâs success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Aeronautical Engineer.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Quality.
- Knowledge in maintenance management.
- Knowledge in regularizations and standards / understanding the regulations.
- The candidate needs to be autonomous, flexible, high teamwork, empathic and assertive.
- English and Spanish must be negotiation level.
- French will be valued
- Availability to travel.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
Ir a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
25 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy
Aplicar para esta oferta de empleo