Copiloto Se buscan Copilotos con y sin Habilitación de Boeing 787
Descripción del empleo
Our newest Client is one of central eastern Europe’s biggest airlines domestically and globally with nearly 90 years of experience. Our clients fleet is one of the youngest in Europe and they’re the only airline to operate all long-haul flights with the most cutting-edge aircraft in the world – the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Our client is all about safety, professionalism and people. They’re privileged to work with the best pilots, many of them renowned as world champions, as well as with professional cabin crew that serve our passengers every day with commitment and smile.
Terms & conditions
- Competitive salary – up to 5500 EUR monthly salary.
- Bases- Warsaw(WAW), Budapest(BUD)
- Fast track to CPT upgrade for experienced FOs possible upgrades based solely on experience and performance evaluation.
- Being a part of the fastest growing airline in Europe.
- Friendly and multicultural work environment.
- Work according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly.
- Professional flight training,
- All other benefits connected to working in the aviation industry.
- Currently valid EASA CPL(A), ATPL frozen, IR/ME, MCC
- Valid class 1 medical certificate
- Minimum of 3000 hours on aircraft with MTOW over 40 Tonnes.
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English language proficiency
- A right to live and work in the EU.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoTo Apply, please send your C.V. to: Dan.email@example.com
66 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy