TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/FI/GI SFI de ATR con base en Madrid
Descripción del empleo
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from experienced ATR SFI for our client Stobart Air. This is a full time, permanent position based in Madrid.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Have a minimum of 1500 hours’ flight time on the ATR
- Must hold and EASA licence with valid ATR type rating
- Must hold an SFI certification from a competent authority
- Previous experience as an ATR SFI
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and other internet based programs
Responsibilities of the role:
- Conducting initial type rating, conversion, and recurrent ground and simulator training.
- Conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with Stobart Air standards.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client’s needs and desires
- Any other duties as required by the Head of Training
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoFor more information and to apply, please contact Aleksandra: email@example.com or +353 1816 1704
91 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy