Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros Tripulantes de Cabina de Pasajeros Canadá
Descripción del empleo
Have you ever dreamt of traveling the world? Of being part of an industry-leading team that is striving to reach new heights? Of graciously welcoming and hosting over 40 million customers annually as they embark on memorable, and life-changing travels? Of proudly representing Canada on the world stage?
We are welcoming new Flight Attendants who will help elevate us from the #1 airline in North-America to a top-10 Global Airline in all that we do. You will be the face and personality of Air Canada, helping us shape the next chapter of our 80-year story.
We’re proud to share the qualities that make Canada great with our customers: empathy and warmth delivered with care and class. We are seeking talented, caring individuals ready to be ambassadors for Canada and Air Canada every time we fly.
Every trip our customers take is special, and that starts and ends with attracting the best people to our team. We are growing with permanent positions open at three of our bases: Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.
It’s important to know that:
- Every trip is important. Air Canada Flight Attendants offer the care and class that Canadian hosts are renowned for.
- Air travel can be stressful, and we can help. Air Canada Flight Attendants put themselves in our customers’ shoes, treating them with warmth, graciousness and dignity, offering them the most elevated and comfortable flying experience possible.
- Air Canada Flight Attendants are ambassadors of Canada. As Canada’s flag bearing carrier, we’re proud to share our unique Canadian persona with the world and offer an experience as unique as our country.
We’re looking for Canadians who are:
- Safety-minded first as an essential part of customer service excellence
- Naturally empathetic
- Exude a warm and caring demeanor
- Welcome all as a gracious host
- Passionate about service excellence
- Proudly represent Canada at home and around the world
- Treat others with mutual respect
- Listen well and is solution-oriented
- Confident in speaking publicly
- Respectful of the importance of the rules and regulations in our industry and at Air Canada
- Prepared to wear our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming
- At least 18 years of age.
- Holding a valid Canadian Passport that allows travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
- Available during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays) as a highly flexible work schedule is part of the job,
- Healthy; Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role.
Conditions of employment:
- We’re committed to ensuring our flight Attendants receive the best training possible. You will participate in our 7-week, full-time, Air Canada Flight Attendant training program based in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal.
- As a certified Flight Attendant, the salary is $26.66/hour. As of April 1st, 2019, the salary will increase to $27.19/hour. Please note that training will be paid at a lower rate.
- To ensure that you have the security clearance required by Transport Canada, we will undertake a criminal background check on all candidates.
As Canada’s flag carrier, we’re proud to offer bilingual services. Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred.
As Canada’s most international airline, we would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi and Turkish.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
38 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy