Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 7,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and the US.
We were founded in 1993, but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with bigger Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Today, we are one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. We are constantly introducing brand new aircraft to our fleet, as well as launching new routes and establishing new bases in Europe, Asia and the US. Today, we have around 130 aircraft and boast one of the world’s youngest and greenest fleets with an average age of just 3.6 years. New aircraft is a win-win for the customers, the environment and the company’s costs and is key in order to maintain our vision of offering affordable fares for all.
We also have over 250 aircraft on order – the biggest aircraft order in Europe, which means that in the coming years, we will take delivery of brand new Boeing 737-800s, Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Airbus A320neos og Airbus 321 Long Range aircraft.
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
• Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
• Minimum 20 years’ old
• Heigth minimum 160 cm
• Swimming skills at least 200 meters
• Clean Criminal record
• Good physics
• Be able to work full time irregular working hours
• You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• You live in the greater Dublin area or are willing to relocate
• Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Able to Reach into overhead bins
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
• Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
• Applications can only be made through Webcruiter
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”
• Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam)
After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). This is an ongoing process, and it might be a long time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.