TARCG – The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are featuring a new contract for a well-known MRO based in Europe. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B2 B737 NG/CL + A320 engineers to assist their line operations in Hurghada, Egypt.
This contract offers high rates and long term rolling contracts for the right candidate. If you are type B2 rated on the B737 / A320 and eager to use your expertise and skills to help support a respected MRO then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
· B2 EASA Licence
· Type rated on the B737 NG/CL + A320
· Current on the B737 NG/CL + A320
· MINIMUM 4 years Line maintenance experience
· Log book required for recencey
· Valid EWIS, HF, FTS
What We Offer:
You will be joining a very experienced and professional team based in Egypt and will be rewarded for your skills, knowledge and discipline. You’ll be offered:
· Location: Hurghada, Egypt
· Length: rolling
· Excellent rates (please contact us)
· Accommodation provided
· Flights provided (please speak with a member of our team for details)
· Shifts: 15 on 13 off (inclusive of travel days)
· Mix of days and nights
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
IR A OFERTA DE EMPLEO
We are recruiting for a fast-growing leisure airline Small Planet with operations in Europe, MENA and Asia regions.
Positions: Junior Cabin Crew, Cabin Crew, Senior Cabin Crew
Start date: March, contract until 31.10.2018
Course: planned in MAR 2018
- Min. 18 years old
- EU-citizens only
- Valid passport
- Able to pass EASA medical check
- For experienced cabin crew EASA cabin crew attestation is mandatory
- Minimum arm reach 210 cm, with both arms on tip toes
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of Swedish ( B2). For experienced CC Swedish language is an advantage, not a core criteria.
- No tattoos *
8th MAR Arlanda
* Tattoos might be acceptable if not visible with the uniform, if visible – must be small and with no sensitive content.
Please contact us to get more information concerning this job offer.
Deadline for application: 07 March 2018
Please send us your application including your English CV, ID photo, passport copy to: email@example.com
Your will be also asked to fill in the Application Form from us.
Experience Cabin Crew Candidates are requested to deliver also:
- Cabin Crew Attestation
- Medical Class 2 (if valid)
- Reference letter(s) from previous employer(s) indicating duration of employment.
Please note: If you have been already informed about this offer and selection days details by Small Planet then you are already in the process and you do not need to apply to us as well. Only applications that meet the requirements will be considered and replied to.