Are you flexible and adaptable to changing situations? NoBox HR Outsourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently holding Recruitment Days across Europe for Cabin Crew positions for our client Aer Lingus. Aer Lingus is Ireland’s only 4 Star Airline, which is part of the Worldwide IAG Group. Successful applicants will be based in the cosmopolitan city of Dublin, Ireland for a fixed term contract in 2018.
As Cabin Crew you can potentially earn between €1,700 and €1,900 monthly take home pay (inclusive of base and variable pay on a monthly average throughout a Summer season*).
Cabin Crew training is provided at Aer Lingus in-house Training Academy, Iolar House, located in the heart of Dublin Airport. Throughout your training you will learn a wide range of topics from theoretical and practical components, health and safety procedures through to grooming and guest experience. Cabin Crew who train at the Training Academy are paid a training salary, so you can earn as you train.
Area – Location – Date
Spain – Barcelona – 30/11/2017
Am I eligible to Apply? To apply you will need to meet all of the essential criteria outlined below:
- 18 years of age or over
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- No tattoos/piercing visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Flexibility and able to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction (i.e. EU Passport Holder or Non-EEA Citizen holding Stamp 4)
- Hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- 12 months combined experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Between 5’2″ (157 cm) – 6’2″ tall (188 cm), weight-height in proportion & can reach up to 6’3 (191 cm)
- You must be able to swim 25m unaided and tread water for at least 1 minute
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five-year background check*
- Two verifiable references
*You will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside your home country for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
You will be…
- An excellent communicator who can build relationships easily
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- A Strong team player with proven interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable who is comfortable working on their own initiative
- Professional with a positive attitude to work
- Commercially aware
- Ability to converse in a second European Language
- Previous Cabin Crew experience and holders of an EASA Attestation of Initial Safety Training issued after April 2014
Please note that these positions will be commencing with a pre-selection Training Course in Dublin, Ireland in March 2018. These positions are based in Dublin, Ireland.
Aer Lingus offers its crew a competitive salary and also an attractive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Paid Training
- Uniform costs fully covered
- Concession travel (after six months)
- Airport Discounts
So what are you waiting for? Apply today.