Position: First Officer – Airbus A320
Deadline: 31 Aug 2018
- Valid and current ICAO ATPL or GACA CPL with Multi Engine & Instrument Ratings.
- Valid First Class Medical Certificate issued by GACA or an ICAO member state.
- Flight Time: 1,000 hours Air Carrier or Transport Jet Hours as pilot.
- Minimum: 250 Air Carrier or Transport Jet Hours on the type (A320), or 500 Air Carrier or Transport Jet Hours on an aircraft having a maximum certified take-off weight greater than 25,000 kg and equivalent validation within 12 months.
- At least Level 4 ELP.
- Age of 55 or less on the day of joining.
- Passes the pre-employment background check, medical examinations & tests