Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 7,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and the US.
We were founded in 1993, but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with bigger Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Today, we are one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. We are constantly introducing brand new aircraft to our fleet, as well as launching new routes and establishing new bases in Europe, Asia and the US. Today, we have around 130 aircraft and boast one of the world’s youngest and greenest fleets with an average age of just 3.6 years. New aircraft is a win-win for the customers, the environment and the company’s costs and is key in order to maintain our vision of offering affordable fares for all.
We also have over 250 aircraft on order – the biggest aircraft order in Europe, which means that in the coming years, we will take delivery of brand new Boeing 737-800s, Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Airbus A320neos og Airbus 321 Long Range aircraft.
With our planned future growth, Norwegian has decided to strengthen our current Training Coordination department in Malaga. To secure correct and cost-efficient staffing of our operations, Norwegian is looking to hire Training Coordinators for the planning and coordination of training in both Short Haul & Long Haul operations. The selected people will be in charge of:
• Ensuring the efficient and legal scheduling of training for Norwegian pilots and cabin crew
• Ensuring all training related paperwork and documentation is filed correctly
• Responding to crew queries on all training department related queries
• IT Systems support for Training Related systems within NAR Training team
• Travel may be required on occasion due to the nature of the business
• Plan training as required by Training Planning Manager
• Coordinate with the Training department and Norwegian AOCs regarding training requirements, course plan and to ensure all required resources, e.g. simulator and instructor capacity, are in place to effectuate training in an optimal way.
• Cooperate closely with roster planners to find and develop cost-efficient training solutions to secure high utilization of the crew resources in Norwegian.
• Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering in Industrial Organization or equivalent
• Relevant experience within transportation, logistics, operations or scheduling can compensate for lack of formal experience. Work experience in aviation is preferably
• Knowledge about applicable rules and regulations within the aviation industry is an advantage.
• Knowledge with any crew schedule system is desirable (not a requirement)
• Advance knowledge and use of Microsoft Office tools.
– English C1