TAKE OFF IN 2019!!
Applications for our MANCHESTER base will close at midday on 17th October
Our next Assessment Days will take place on the 24th and 25th of October.
This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and watch your career take off.
Our ‘Orange Spirit’ is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
What’s on offer?
Already the UK’s largest airline, we’re as high-performing and fast-growing as businesses come. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them.
• A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
• Our training is amongst the best in the business to help you be confident
and the best you can be and is provided at no cost to you
• Unlimited staff and standby travel across the easyJet network
• Development opportunities and the chance for promotions within 12
months of joining
• 10% commission of on-board sales, divided amongst the operating crew
• Crew catering provided on every flight
• Discounts throughout the travel industry and local offers at base
• easyJet Plus membership – speedy boarder, pre-book seats
• Annual leave & roster preferencing
Role & Responsibilities
• Ensure our company policies and safety procedures are followed at all
• Greet customers with enthusiasm, passion and personality – ensuring their
journey is safe, easy and memorable
• Deliver great customer service on each flight, including on-board Bistro &
• Maintain a great on-board environment
• Help customers with any questions
• Work closely with your on-board team to maintain our great on time
• Attend our training and development programme, which will help you grow
as an employee and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding customer
• Live our easyJet Customer Charter in everything you do
Requirements of the Role
• Aged 18 or over
• Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes,
• Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
• The continuing ability to be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness
which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulders to waist
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Able to swim 25m without any assistance, tread water for at least a minute
and climb into a life raft from the water
• Able to live and work in the UK without restriction
• Must hold a EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our
destinations without restriction
• Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this
journey every day, at any time of the day
• Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of
working with customers
• Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
• A verifiable five-year activity history for referencing purposes
• To obtain an aircrew ID, you’ll also need to supply us with a valid Criminal
Record Check (CRC)
• It’s essential that you have a valid email address and internet connection
so you can receive your monthly roster and associated changes
Things to think about before applying
If you haven’t done so already, you may want to complete our ‘Try before you fly’ quiz to see if the role of Cabin Crew suits you.
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.
What happens next?
Once you submit an application you’ll be sent three online assessments that shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes in total. If successful you’ll be invited to one of our assessment days to find out more about us.
We’d love to hear from you so submit an application and join Generation easyJet!
United Kingdom-Manchester-Manchester Airport