Opt for a job with TUI and help us deliver our promise ‘Discover your smile’ on a daily basis. Did you know that TUI Belgium is the largest Belgian tourism group ? A young and very stable company active in tour operating, distribution and aviation. Give wing to your (international) ambitions in our energetic team of 2000 passionate colleagues. Your career will quickly reach cruising speed thanks to the vertical, horizontal and geographical career opportunities we offer.
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
Is a 9 to 5 office job not your cup of tea? Do you have an open, enthusiastic and friendly attitude and are you able to communicate with passengers with natural ease and provide them with an impeccable service? Are you prepared to take up responsibilities? Then we hope we can soon welcome you to our team!
Are you the smile we need?
As a steward(ess), you are the face of TUI fly. You are committed to providing passengers with the best care and service, always taking into account their safety. You keep calm in unexpected situations and make well-informed decisions in consultation with the other crew members.
You will work in an international environment and experience a lot of variation in your professional life: you are prepared to work in a flexible work schedule with long working days and to travel abroad.
What are the minimum requirements?
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a degree in secondary education.
- You have a driver’s licence B and your own car.
- You have a good command of Dutch, French and English.
- You are prepared to get vaccinated against yellow fever.
- You represent our company, which means that you are prepared to observe our uniform rules (including our ban on visible tattoos and piercings).
- You know how to swim.
- You have a clean police record so that you can apply for an airport ID badge
Already smiling?There is more for you!
Have you replied affirmatively to all questions? Then we can offer you the following conditions:
- A challenging job in an unusual setting
- An interesting 6-8 week training
- Upon successful completion of the training, we offer you a contract of minimum 6 months, ideal if you are looking for a first work experience! In case of a positive evaluation, you will get a new contract for the next flying season
- A competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits
- A lot of career opportunities within the company
- You are ready to take a flying start from our base in Charleroi.
Don’t wait any longer and start your new international career today!