Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin crew life is just like that!
We are continuously searching for cheerful, energetic and positive candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions for our Central and Eastern European bases
How to start?
Scroll down for more information on the benefits and requirements and the list of our upcoming recruitment events.
Before applying, please take a look at the frequently asked questions on cabin crew recruitment.
A Wizz Air Flight Attendant is:
- Provides excellent customer service and creates a friendly atmosphere on board
- Manages in-flight sales and cash handling
- Properly executes the duties related to the safety of the aircraft and the passengers, while maintaining consistency with the highest ethical standards
- Welcomes passengers with a smile and helps them during the flight
- Arrives at work on time, adequately rested and properly presented in order to provide these services at the highest level
You can become one if:
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A stable job at a rapidly developing company
- A friendly and multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities
- Discounts on flights & bonus airline tickets (even for your family and friends)
- New challenges every day
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training
- Work according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly, 2 weeks beforehand