TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/FI/GI A320 TRE / TRI Vietnam
Descripción del empleo
Join an airline that’s ready to take you further.
You can soon be flying one of the world’s most modern fleets while enjoying a vibrant lifestyle in Asia and experiencing an expanding route network.
We are hiring motivated and experienced A320 pilots who aspire to excellence to join our growing team.
- Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 – 10 years’ service.
- Fly for the national flag carrier on a large network
- FOC tickets for rotational travel on the Vietnam Airlines network for you and ID travel for your family
- Amazing World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
- Visa, schooling and accommodation advice available
- Fly for an airline that is committed to entering the American market!
- Excellent contract terms & commuting!
- Standard roster pattern of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off – this can be customized
- Guaranteed travel on Vietnam Airlines network on your days-off
- 4,000 total flying hours
- 2,000 total PIC hours
- 500 PIC hours on type
- Date of last TRI/TRE flight on type in the last 12 months
- Current FAA/ICAO/JAA/EASA ATPL
- Current Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Level 4
- No accident/incident record
- No criminal record
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoAPPLY HERE
15 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy