Heston Airlines is a newly established European carrier, headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair and overhaul. The airline plans to launch Airbus 320 aircraft operations as of April 2021, providing short and long term services worldwide. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident.
Clients trust us to deliver services with integrity and on-time, and we take that seriously. Our team will overcome obstacles, find solutions and deliver exceptional results. Heston Airlines exists to help airlines and tour operators to deliver on their promises. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on how well it serves our clients.
- EASA ATPL with A320, IR/PBN ratings;
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with Part-MED requirements;
- Minimum 3000 total hours on multi pilot aircraft with a MCTOW of 5700 kg or more;
- Minimum 1000 hours on A320 as PIC;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel;
- English Language Proficiency level 4 or above;
- A320 TRI/TRE experience is preferable;
- Preference will be given to the pilots based in Lithuania.
- The unique possibility to join a new airline from the very beginning;
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- All conditions required for professional and personal growth;