Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros AIR BELGIUM busca Tripulantes de Cabina de Pasajeros
Descripción del empleo
What’s the job?
Air Belgium is looking for experienced and unexperienced cabin crew members. If you’d like to join an energetic, ambitious team, and enjoy the excitement of being the pioneers of a new operation, look no further !
Responsibilities and requirements
Your first responsibility is to ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers on board of each flight. We want all our guests to enjoy their flights, and so your role is also to deliver a friendly and great quality service to assure them the best experience possible. Last but not least, through your attentive and professional behavior, you will be the face of Air Belgium and contribute to building our reputation.
You take pride in taking good care of people and are not afraid of taking responsibilities.
- You must at least be 18 years of age at the time of application;
- You must hold at least a High School Diploma;
- You should be able to reach with your arms up to a height of 210cm (required to reach all emergency equipment on board);
- You must be able to sit securely on a flight attendant’s seat without the use of a seatbelt extension;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch or French;
- You must be medically fit to meet Air Crew requirements;
- You must be able to swim fully clothed without the assistance of a flotation device;
- You must be well presented and have a pleasant, positive appearance. No visible tattoos or piercings (arms-legs-shoulders) while wearing the Air Belgium uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverage are not allowed);
- You must hold a valid EU passport with unrestricted travel worldwide;
- You are willing to fly from multiple bases within 120 km from Brussels;
- You have no criminal record and are eligible to obtain an airport ID;
- You have an outgoing, jovial personality with excellent communication skills under any circumstances;
- You have a positive outlook and being helpful is your second nature.
We are offering
Multicultural and friendly work environment;
Long haul operations;
Salary package in line with industry standards;
Friendly training and supportive environment;
Modern and innovative work tools;
Challenges & Opportunities.
Candidates with experience will be requested during the application process to provide us with all relevant qualifications.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge, please read the pre-entry requirements carefully and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention CCM001 in the mail subject.
115 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy