Mantenimiento Aeronáutico B1 base Grecia
Descripción del empleo
Sky Express is currently looking for driven and enthusiastic Line Maintenance Engineers who hold a valid EASA Part-66 Category B1.1 and/or B2, license with ATR 42/72-500 Type Ratings, to join our Line Station in Athens International Airport. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated professional who will comply fully EASA regulations and company Health and Safety and Regulatory requirements. The certified engineer will report to the Line Maintenance Manager.
- Prioritize tasks and work effectively under pressure to carry out routine line maintenance and defect rectification work to ensure the timely delivery to service
- Ensure scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is accomplished to the required EASA and company standard
- Ensure that all aircraft documentation and certification are completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures
- Supervise assistant engineers in the accomplishment of assigned tasks – review work– define prioritie
- Report any safety, risk procedural or aircraft documentation discrepancies to the Line Maintenance Manager
- Work in rotating shifts
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Time-management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Result driven
- Holder of valid EASA Part 66 B1.1 License. Additional categories and subcategories will be considered a plus
- 2-year experience as a licensed engineer
- Up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation
- Up-to-date certifications
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong IT skills
Documents to be included in the application
- C.V & I.D
- Part-66 License
- Human Factors certificates, (Initial and Latest)
- Fuel Tank Safety certificates, (Initial and Latest)
- E.W.I.S certificates, (Initial and Latest)
- Legislation Certificates, (Initial and Latest)
- Type rating (ATR), Theoretical & Practical certificates
- Previous Authorizations
- Recency Letters
- Updated Personal Experience Record, in ATR Type Rating for at least six (6) months in the last 2 consecutive years.
- Driving License
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be deleted. Please note that only candidates who meet the requirements of a relevant job description shall be contacted. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Candidates who will be contacted, may be asked for further information as part of our screening process.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoINSCRÍBETE AQUÍ
3 Visitas totales, 3 Hoy