Copiloto BA CityFlyer First Officer base LONDRES
Descripción del empleo
BA CityFlyer, the leading airline at London City Airport, are inviting passionate, career focused First Officers to join our London based team.
Now let’s talk about BA CityFlyer as a place to work… we are committed to diversity and inclusion, that’s why our number of female pilots is around three times the national average at 14%. Our fleet of 24 Embraer Aircraft is growing, our routes are diversifying connecting our customers for both business and leisure, to destinations locally and throughout Europe. We work hard to deliver the highest professional and safety standards. At the same time we ensure we celebrate our successes with you through our non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme as well as through our recognition initiatives. Add to that, our home at London City Airport is developing which only means more exciting times ahead.
And there’s more… you’ll have the opportunity to apply to British Airways Mainline through the “British Airways Career Pathway” (following minimum 2 years’ service and subject to vacancies being available), alternatively stay with us and develop your career as a Captain and ultimately leading to a Line Trainer or Fleet Manager. Add to that, we have a whole host of leading industry benefits that we have listed below.
What we ask of you:
Minimum of 500 hours flight time or 100 route sectors on multi engine/multi crew EFIS equipped aircraft with a maximum take-off weight in excess of 10 tonnes.
- UK EASA Licence (or converted by start date).
- Current MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes MTOM
- Valid ME Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 medical
- ICAO Level 6
- E Jet type rating would be desirable although not essential
What we can offer in return:
- Company funded conversion course/type rating (with bond)
- Medical and licence renewals paid by BA CityFlyer
- Company pension scheme (up to 12% employer contribution)
- Loss of Licence scheme on joining
- Life insurance benefits
- 30 days annual leave increasing to 35 days on 5-years completed service
- Eligible for extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits
- Unlimited discounted airfares for your friends and family
- Discounts at selected car hire, hotels and retail stores
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoINSCRÍBETE AQUÍ
45 Visitas totales, 2 Hoy