Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros Base Helsinki, Tripulantes de Cabina de Pasajeros NORWEGIAN
Descripción del empleo
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
• Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
• Minimum 20 years’ old
• Heigth minimum 160 cm
• Swimming skills at least 200 meters
• Be able to comply with our uniform regulations, no visible tattoo and piercings when in uniform
• Clean Criminal record
• Good physics
• Be able to work full time irregular working hours
• Fluent in English and preferably speak Finnish and/or Scandinavian language.
• You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• Safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, image and style
• Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets
• Paid uniform package
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
Contracts with OSM Aviation will be provided if you pass all steps of the application process.
• Applications can only be made thru the link “Apply for Position” button on this page
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV and upload a photo under section “attachments”
• If you meet the requirements you are invited to perform our online assessment, you will need to complete them before you are considered further
This is an ongoing process, and it might take some time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
240 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy