Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros Cabin Crew Manager (Luton, Stansted)
Descripción del empleo
Cabin Crew Manager
Position reports to
Flight Operations Director with a dotted line to Finance and Commercial Director
To ensure that all Cabin Service activities and Cabin Crew Training are conducted in accordance with current EASA regulations, the company operations manual and in terms of the AOC.
To manage the overall welfare, discipline, competence and development of the Cabin Crew team.
Drive the standards and the service within the cabin of all our aircraft within our fleet.
Manage the costs effectively within the cabin for crockery/ Cutlery / Glassware / Catering and other requirements within the cabins.
Additionally, an awareness of the commercial aspect of the business and how costs impact the business.
• Ensure that we achieve a high standard in our catering and ensure that you build a good relationship with base suppliers in Luton and at Stansted.
• Negotiate prices with caterers and liaise with the operations team on how to book the catering.
• Ensure that there is a high standard of crockery/ cutlery and glassware on board the aircraft and monitor where this needs to be replenished within the fleet along with managing the cost across the fleet.
• Create standard menus for all aircraft including the light jets
• Ensure that the service on board is consistent across the board with all cabin crew
• Build customer and owner profiles to ensure you create the best customer experience
• Overlook the cabin crew team and carry out regular job chats and appraisals
• Manage cabin crew expenditure
• Ensure that there is a high standard across the cabins within our fleet.
• Overlook a stock system for all the aircraft and usage is monitored and reported to HO to calculate accurate expenditure per passenger per flight as well as accurate stock in control at both bases.
• Create packing plans for all the aircraft
• Be able to carry out spot checks on all aircraft adhoc to check cleanliness on board the aircraft
• Standardise the stock at both Luton and Stansted base for the aircraft.
• Identify best suppliers to use for stock at both bases that work best on quality and prices.
• Manage costs on adhoc purchases for the aircraft, bedding, guest supplies new stock for new aircrafts.
• Ensure that cabin crew are smartly dressed for work and within the uniform wearers guidelines. Amend the policy if required.
• Ensure that also crew and cabin crew are wearing the correct uniform
• Assist in sourcing other adhoc items for uniforms e.g coats, bags etc
• Interview and recruit new cabin crew
• Meet and interview freelancers
• Ensure that freelancers used within the operations understand our standards and procedure and when operating are wearing suitable attire.
o Conduct line training
o Conducting familiarisation, line training / check flight
• Aircraft Clean programme – working closely with Fleet managers
o Manage the aircraft clean programme with Jet 9/ Up and away along with the costs
o Set up a regular timetable for cleans with the suppliers and negotiate prices
o Action any other adhoc cleans required.
• Ensuring that all Cabin Service activities all Cabin Crew Training are conducted in accordance with current regulations, the company operations manual and in terms of the AOC
• Promoting Safety and Compliance awareness and actively encouraging open reporting and feedback
• The co-ordination of all areas of cabin safety, including the maintenance of standards and the communication of all safety matters to Cabin Crew
• Reviewing Cabin Safety Reports and reporting findings to the Safety Manager and Compliance Manager
• Reviewing and amending the contents of the Operations Manual Part E Cabin Safety Procedures Manual and the Cabin Crew Section of Operations Manual Part D2 Training.
• Appointing third party training organisations to conduct cabin crew training in accordance with the company operations manual Part D2 and EASA
• Conducting familiarisation, line training / check flights
• Conducting conversion training
• Maintenance of Cabin Crew Training and checking records in Centrik
• Operating systems (Leon, Centrik)
• Catering procedures
• Operations Manual Part E and Part D2
• Cabin Crew Training manual and procedures
Objectives and Targets
• Catering – ensure we set up standard menus within the fleet
• Negotiate rebates with our largest catering suppliers
• Maintain a high standard of catering on the light jets
• Ensure cabin standards are achieved and that stock on the aircraft are in date
• Line train all cabin crew within the team
• Set up a system that allows you to authorise the cabin crew expenditure
• Set up along with Base managers a good stock control system
• Ensure that all freelancers also achieve a high standard on board our aircraft when operating.
• Set up an aircraft clean timetable
• Review and update operations manuals Part E Safety Procedures and Part D2 Training
• Liaise with CAA on Cabin management and safety
• 6 month review required
Please note prior to commencement of the job you will be subject to Drug and Alcohol testing.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
8 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy