Comandante Comandantes Airbus A319 VOLOTEA
Descripción del empleo
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012 and currently we have 1500 employees in High season.
Our headquarters are located in Barcelona, Spain. Our principal markets are France, Italy, Greece, and Spain. We have 14 operational bases; Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Genoa, Cagliari and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain. We have transported more than 25 million passengers in over eight years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Airbus 319.
We are looking for experienced rated Captains for our A319 fleet.
Volotea is offering a direct local contract with the company with European bases
- Valid EASA FCL ATPL and unrestricted Class 1 Medical.
- Current A320 Type Rating
- Minimum 5000 hours Total Flight Time properly credited
- and 1000 PIC hours on Airbus Family
- and 1500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew and jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥50 Tonnes
- Last flight on Airbus family within the last 12 months, at time of application
- No history of accident/incident
- English language fluency – minimum ICAO level 5
- Valid EU Passport
- A high standard of teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills to recognize and solve problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoINSCRÍBETE AQUÍ
113 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy