23 Dic 2019
Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros Contrato fijo Tripulantes de Cabina Easyjet
Descripción del empleo
This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and watch your career take off.
Our ‘Orange Spirit’ is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
What’s on offer?
Already the UK’s largest airline, we’re as high-performing and fast-growing as businesses come. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them.
• A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
• Our training is amongst the best in the business to help you be confident
and the best you can be and is provided at no cost to you
• Unlimited staff and standby travel across the easyJet network
• Development opportunities and the chance for promotions within 12
months of joining
• 10% commission of on-board sales, divided amongst the operating crew
• Crew catering provided on every flight
• Discounts throughout the travel industry and local offers at base
• easyJet Plus membership – speedy boarder, pre-book seats
• Annual leave & roster preferencing
Role & Responsibilities
• Ensure our company policies and safety procedures are followed at all
• Greet customers with enthusiasm, passion and personality – ensuring their
journey is safe, easy and memorable
• Deliver great customer service on each flight, including on-board Bistro &
• Maintain a great on-board environment
• Help customers with any questions
• Work closely with your on-board team to maintain our great on time
• Attend our training and development programme, which will help you grow
as an employee and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding customer
• Live our easyJet Customer Charter in everything you do
Requirements of the Role
• Please note that when you apply for a position in Geneva, you are applying to work for easyJet Switzerland SA. You are therefore required to withdraw any application which you have made for other easyJet Airline bases. Failure to do this may result in your application being rejected. Please only apply for one of our Swiss bases.
- Age 18+
- Height 5’2” (158cm) to 6’3” (190cm) with weight in proportion to height
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment, and a visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (this will be tested)
- If you are based in Geneva you will need to be fluent in French and in English (this will be tested)
- Able to swim 25m unaided (without a floatation device) and tread water for at least 1 minute
- Applicants for Geneva require the right to work in Switzerland only
- A passport allowing you to travel freely within the EEA and to all easyJet destinations without restriction
- Confident in a customer facing role (with a minimum of 6 months experience)
- Good standard of education
- No visible tattoos or body piercing which cannot be covered discreetly
- Able to arrive at your chosen base within 90 minutes (unaided by easyJet) and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- A verifiable 5 year history
Please upload all relevant documents (cv, cover letter) in ENGLISH
Things to think about before applying
If you haven’t done so already, you may want to complete our ‘Try before you fly’ quiz to see if the role of Cabin Crew suits you.
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.
What happens next?
Once you submit an application you’ll be sent three online assessments that shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes in total. If successful you’ll be invited to one of our assessment days to find out more about us.
We’d love to hear from you so submit an application and join Generation easyJet!
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoINSCRÍBETE AQUÍ
157 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy