Copiloto Copilotos Boeing 717
Descripción del empleo
National Jet Systems (NJS) is part of the Qantas group and plays an important role in connecting communities and industries. Our fleet consists of twenty Boeing 717 aircraft, operating regular services to capital cities and regional centres, as well as conducting fly in fly out operations.
National Jet Systems has established bases in Brisbane, Sydney, Hobart and Canberra and will be soon be opening a new base in Melbourne.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified Pilots who are B717 type-rated, and interested in working from our new Melbourne base.
To be eligible for consideration you must meet the following requirements:
- A B717 Type-Rating
- Have the legal right to live and work in Australia
- Hold a CASA Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
- Hold an Australian ATPL (A); or
- CPL (A) with MCC and passes in all ATPL theory subjects
- Be eligible for an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)
- Hold a passport with at least 12 months’ validity
- Hold current a Multi Engine Aeroplane Instrument Rating
Each of our airlines offers unique career opportunities. Through your performance, skills and dedication, you’ll create a career that’s right for you within the Qantas Group of airlines.
Closing date of all applications is 10th January 2021
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
170 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy