Copiloto Copilotos con y sin Habilitación Boeing 737 base Mallorca
Descripción del empleo
Join Jet2.com, the award winning leisure Airline, and take your career to new heights! We fly to over 60 holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and European Leisure cities from 9 UK Bases as well as Alicante and Palma in Spain. We currently operate a growing fleet of over 90 Aircraft including B737-800s & 300s and B757-200s.
We are now accepting applications for B737 Type Rated & Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Palma, Majorca for our 2019 Pilot intake.
Palma remains one our most popular Summer destinations from the UK. Working on an 8 months flying, 4 months quiet period pattern, our Pilots are able to take advantage of a lifestyle option of living and working in Palma. You will fly regular scheduled Jet2.com services to our 9 UK Bases and around the Jet2.com network.
As we continue to grow, we are proud to maintain a positive and sustainable lifestyle for our Pilots over the long term, with fantastic opportunities for career and personal development. We foster an open and friendly atmosphere with localised Management, run by local Pilots at Base level – each taking a personal interest in your career and ambitions.
As a Jet2.com Pilot in Palma you will enjoy:
- A high basic salary – not dependant on hours flown
- Generous additional benefit allowance
- Sustainable lifestyle
- 8 months flying, 4 months quiet period annually
- Rosters published up to 8 weeks in advance
- Rotating priority leave booking system
- Live free bidding for annual leave – instant confirmation
- 3 monthly Requested Days Off to secure time off for special occasions
- Discretionary Colleague profit share scheme
- Pilot Income Protection
- Up to 36 days annual leave
- A Spanish contract and payroll system
- Excellent time to command
- No seniority – career progression based on merit
- Structured and supportive Command preparation course
- Great Team spirit and friendly colleagues
- A stable, profitable and growing Company – the 2nd Largest UK Tour operator and 3rd Largest UK Airline
Successful candidates will possess a valid Pilots Licence (either UK issued EASA or with the ability to convert to EASA) and current Class One Medical. You must have at least 500 hours flying time and experience on a medium to heavy commercial multi crew, multi engine Jet or Turboprop aircraft, or military flying experience. Type rated applicants must also hold a current B737 Type Rating with 500 hours on type.
We are looking for Pilots who are full of energy and passion for what we do and who will join us in our goal of making every Customer’s holiday one to remember.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
391 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy