Copiloto Copilotos con y sin Habilitación Italia
Descripción del empleo
Applicants should meet the following minimum criteria:
AGE: maximum age of 45 years
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION and REQUIREMENTS:
· Valid EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A)/IR + ATPL frozen license
· Valid Multi Engine/IR (A) rating;
· Multi Crew Coordination (MCC) course;
· ICAO Level 4 English language proficiency or higher;
· Current Class 1 Medical Certificate.
Possess strong and effective team working competencies.
Be committed to service excellence.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements, you can submit an online application by completing all mandatory sections and uploading CV, License and Medical Certificate copy.
Online applications will be reviewed and selected applicants will be contacted and invited to attend our three steps selection process:
1. Step ONE: Aptitude and Skill Assessment test. The test is performed in one day according to the DLR Standard. Test location will be Hamburg. Approval to Disclosure of Personal Data and Biographical Data documents, provided by Air Dolomiti to all suitable Candidates, must be brought filled and signed to DLR on the actual test date.
2. Step TWO: Personal and Group Interview. Test location Verona.
3. Step THREE: Simulator Assessment. Test location Frankfurt or Wien.
Shortlisted candidates will receive detailed information relating to terms, conditions and detailed selection process.
Candidates will be notified at the end of each step of successful achievement and admittance to the following steps.
DO NOT APPLY unless you meet all Requirements/Minimums we ask for.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoINSCRÍBETE AQUÍ
53 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy