CREW CONTROL OFFICER ALBA STAR
Descripción del empleo
a. 1 year minimum experience in crewing dpt in a commercial operator.
b. Knowledge of airline and corporate flight operations.
c. Fluent in English and Spanish(Italian is a bonus)
d. AIR OPS FTL.
e. Required multi-line phone and computer skills, must be able to work under pressure.
THE MAIN RESPONSABILITES:
· Daily crewing flight watch
· Monthly roster support
· Crew and ground staff interline
· Communication with crew
THE PERSONAL COMPETENCIES:
· Fast learner
· Be willing to work results oriented.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· A straightforward, honest, team player
· Being extremely organized and do not let details slip through the cracks.
· Being a collaborative individual who likes to put forward suggestions and ideas.
Or experience in one or more areas of expertise:
a. Airline technical office and operations
b. Flight dispatcher/duty officer/manager (in operations control center)
c. Experience as Cabin or Flight crew member
The successful candidate will work with high experienced team on a rostered position working across a shift pattern, reporting to the Crewing manager.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleohttps://www.infojobs.net/palma-de-mallorca/crew-control-officer/of-ie54695ff7a42fa98b5d5a8e9c583fc?applicationOrigin=search-new&page=1&sortBy=RELEVANCE
2 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy