Tierra Despachadores de Vuelo Aeropuerto Alicante
Descripción del empleo
Finally we are back! We are very happy to resume our operation and that our passengers can start flying once again. We’re fully back on July 1st with 1000 flights per day – Excited to get back in the air with our new Healthy Flying measures.
AZUL HANDLING is currently recruiting for Team Leaders/Dispatchers to work in co-operation with our client airline, Ryanair.
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 153 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 86 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
As a Team Leader/Dispatcher not only will you be maintaining constant contact between air traffic control, our pilots and our staff on the ground, but you’ll also be there to assist the operations whenever needed.
Working as part of a team, you will be hard working and flexible with excellent communication skills to ensure that passengers have an enjoyable travelling experience with Ryanair – all the time, every time!
- Previous experience in the aviation industry will be a plus
- Available for an Assessment Day on 31st July 2020
- Available to start a training course on 3rd August 2020
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and operations oriented, and flexible towards change
- Excellent communication skills – Spanish and English required (B2 level minimum)
- Ability to multi-task
- Based in Alicante
- These positions will are available in August, and you will be hired initially on a seasonal/temporary contract, and part-time basis.
- You must be available to work on a shift basis, Mondays to Sundays.
- In return, we will provide you with a competitive salary, full training programme, uniform, the opportunity to join a growing team with opportunities for advancement.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
79 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy