Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros Eastern Airways busca Tripulantes de Cabina de Pasajeros para bases en Reino Unido y Francia
Descripción del empleo
Our cabin crew deliver excellence in cabin service on our fleet of British Aerospace Jetstream 41 turboprop, ATR 72-600 turboprop, Saab 2000 jet prop and Embraer 145 jet aircraft, at various bases in the UK and France.
Want to be part of our Cabin Crew family? We are actively recruiting for bases across the UK & France for crew members to operate on one or more of our 4 aircraft types.
Upon receipt your application will be reviewed and if successful you will be invited to an assessment day – this day will include competency tests, group exercise and MMIs (Multiple Mini Interviews). This is your opportunity to tell us more about you and what you can bring to Eastern Airways.
We take pride in the fact that our Cabin Crew are a mix of genders, ages and backgrounds and you don’t need previous Cabin Crew experience to join us. We would love to welcome you to an assessment day soon and hopefully welcome you to Eastern Airways beyond that.
- must be at least 18 years of age
- must be prepared to spend time away across the UK and Europe
- great team player
- previous experience in a customer service role
- immaculate appearance
- weight in proportion to height
- flexibility and adaptability
- own transport
- hold a full clean driving licence
- able to report to your base within 1.5 hours
- have internet access
- have or be eligible for the right to live and work in the EU
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoInscríbete aquí
138 Visitas totales, 2 Hoy