Tierra GROUND OPERATIONS CONTROLLER Volotea
Descripción del empleo
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012 and currently we have 1500 employees in High season.
Our headquarters are located in Barcelona, Spain. Our principal markets are France, Italy, Greece, Germany and Spain. We have 16 operational bases; Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Genoa, Cagliari, Olbia and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain. We have transported more than 25 million passengers in over eight years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Airbus A32X series.
We are looking for a Ground Operations Controller who is used to working in different cultural environments, and who wants to work in a challenging, high-growth environment. The work place is our Barcelona headquarters.
Roles and Responsibilities
Wthin the Finance department of Volotea, the candidate will be in charge of Financial Planning, Control and Business Partnering with the Operations department, particularly the Ground Operations team which handles the many airports of the airline.
The candidate should bring analytical brainpower, a proactive mindset and previous controlling experience to contribute in strengthening financial control over the Operations area. The candidate should aim to become a valued finance counterpart for the Operations team.
In particular, the main responsibilities of the employee will be the following:
- Guarantee strong Financial Control over operations-related aspects. Main responsibilities will be focused on:
- Coordination of the month-end closing, variance analysis, budgeting and reporting processes.
- Coordination with our Airports partners and Handling companies across our different geographies.
- The employee will focus on Ground Operations area (including Handling, Navigation and Airport charges) but can also be involved in the rest of operating cost lines like Fuel and Operational Disruptions
- Contribute to the roll-out of Cost Control initiatives projects by controlling and monitoring optimization plans in place and participating in new cost savings projects.
- Be a Finance Business Partner for the Operations team:
- Providing financial analysis and recommendation for decision making, preparation and presentation of ad-hoc business cases
- Contributing in process improvement implementation
- Providing all the necessary financial support to our internal customers
- Candidate will be part of the Finance department, working under the close supervision of the Financial Planning and Controlling Director, and having significant exposure to the Ground Operations Director.
- Minimum 2-3 years of successful experience in Controlling / Financial Audit / Finance Business Partnering.
- Business degree or Engineer with previous financial experience.
- Excellent data analysis skills. Proactive, autonomous and results driven professional.
- Fluent English and Spanish compulsory.
- Advanced Excel; good knowledge of Powerpoint; Navision is a plus.
- Previous experience in airline industry will be positively valued (but not necessary).
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
52 Visitas totales, 3 Hoy